Still have some problems - ahy ideas?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Dec 8 15:54:01 GMT 1999

Well , is iac all the way open?  Sounds like you may be running a little
rich causing iac to open up to try and lean it out.. also what rpm is the
ecm aiming for at that temp?  Ide be looking at the cs and cold idle
parameters.  Ie maybe it is trying to run at 1200rpm, adding too much fuel
for the iac position causing it to sound fat and idle lower, so it opens iac
all the way and adds more fuel..
I may be way off but let me know.  You would hear definite tick tick tack in
ryhthm to the valve train and would cause vacume to go through roof and
fluctuate a bit.
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont