7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Dec 8 15:48:16 GMT 1999

Whach mean??  The problem I have is that the motor is flowing 460 cfm max
and that is at about at 3500rpm... stays at 460 until 5000rpm then it starts
to go backwards.  I'de like to try things in stages.  Ie go to 52 mm tb  by
honeing mine out and making bigger throttle plates.  Don't wanto change
torque cure too much either.. just bring everything up.

Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260