ECM Fault?

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Thu Dec 9 15:36:48 GMT 1999

I know a bad EGR can set MAP codes--never really thought a MAP would then
be responsible for setting EGR--that's why I was sure the PCM looks at
integrator change over a set time value...I chased one of these in a 91
Firebird for a couple days--intermittent CD32--turned out to be a backspike
from the TCC solenoid <g>. Added a diode to the harness and voila...

Lyndon.