7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

digi digi at saturn.terahertz.net
Thu Dec 9 19:32:37 GMT 1999

Well, I wasnt really implying for street navigational purposes. I meant
something like for when you go to the track, not nessecarily the quarter
mile, but if you were on a track circuit and wanted to see how your car
was doing exactly.

I dont think it'd have any purpose on the street, unless you drove in
circles. I was just asking if anyone had any good ideas for data
acquision parameters, at the very least, it could be a gadget for someone
who requires a million electronic devices, not nessecarily having to have
a significant purpose.

- Brian