7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Dec 9 14:17:23 GMT 1999

The amount of effort for doing this is just short of building pyramids,
IMHO.
All, "we" reallly need for ecm work is being able to notice trends, and
differences in ET.
  Computing mileage is one item that would be neat.
  But, technology just for the sake of making it complex is a waste of
effort, again, IMHO.
  Road+Track has a story about a couple in their 80s that drove 800 miles
and got really lost, cause the husband wouldn't stop for directions (went to
see local Dr).   I doubt if having GPS and a CRT in car would have changed
that.
  Need navigation?, a map always works for me.
Now data logging a true race car for a specific track, that has merit.
Grumpy