7747 spd limit first, trip timers next?

digi digi at saturn.terahertz.net
Thu Dec 9 05:37:15 GMT 1999

It would be difficult to have a navigational/performance measuring
mechanism from wheel sensors for anything other than straight-line stuff
as in a turn one wheel spins at a different rate than the other.

It would be neat to have some kind of F1 style data logging/performance
measuring, anyone have any ideas for stuff feasible for a street vehicle?