Crossfire/747

Kevin Reynolds kereyn at gte.net
Fri Dec 10 04:39:47 GMT 1999

Did you use the stock 350 prom at all? If so how did it run, and what
improvements were you able to get from rewriting the prom to fit your
application?
I'm just wondering how well the stock 747 350 chip works with the crossfire
and what short comings performance wise there are in the code to meet fed
regulations.
Also, did you say you are running the stock regulator with the 350 truck
injectors? I would love to not have to go external and keep the cleaner
look, but have heard that you couldn't get a smooth idle with the seriesd
setup.