Request Informaton about IC's

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Fri Dec 10 14:37:26 GMT 1999

Not sure what you mean by the question below.  I reviewed the Motorola
datasheet and there are sample circuits "connected to it."  Are you talking
about the other parts in the list of 5 you originally sent?  I was able to
identify 4 of 5.  They appear to be two complementary FETs (the 20P03 and
20N03) and an op-amp (2904).  Is there a schematic of this somewhere?  I
just going by the original 5 item list and don't know what application we
are talking about.