small diameter injectors

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 12 03:06:43 GMT 1999

Edelbrock is using some tiny top-feed injectors in the new Pro-Flo systems
for retrofit TBI Chevy truck applications.  I don't know what flow rates are
available, but you might want to try calling their tech line and see if
they'll tell you.

Or, it's kind of a pain, but you could do what we just did for a friend's
Powerdyne supercharged BMW 2002.  There wasn't room for a fuel rail, so we
machined "collars" for the injectors that fit around the body of the
injector to hold them in place, and machined the plastic off at the top of
the injectors and had a local hydraulics shop crimp fittings on them.  We
then used a braided line to each injector from a remotely mounted fuel rail;
you could do it with hard line too.  Kinsler sells stuff for setups like
this; they specialize in the  conversion setups.

Good luck!
Kendall Frederick