CSH update

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 03:22:10 GMT 1999

This is going to multiple lists, so I'm sorry for any duplication
in your mailbox.  I spoke to Bruce this afternoon, and he
had to rush over to Madison, WI last night from OH,
because he was running a fever, which is a major
concern if ya happen to be a  transplant patient.
His immune system is playin havoc with him..
He is being told that he'll be home in approx 3 days.
If he stays much longer, he'll prolly operate Cone Shaped
Hat Headquaters from Madison again.. (CSH, HQ- Remote).
Best wishes Grumpy,
Mike V