Dual TBI units

cranford at texas.net cranford at texas.net
Wed Dec 15 21:26:31 GMT 1999

I'm interested in finding out what it would take to use dual TBI's on an
engine.  A friend is building a 400 sbc and is looking at either using an
Holley 900 Pro-Jection unit or reprogramming for dual TBI's.  I like the idea
of dual GM units myself so I though I'd turn to you guys for advice.  I've been
lurking for quite some time now and while most discussions are over my head, I
am picking up some here and there and will continue to try and learn from you
guys!

Thanks in advance,
Stephen Cranford
92RS Purple w/White Stripes