Dual TBI units

cranford at texas.net cranford at texas.net
Wed Dec 15 22:09:27 GMT 1999

Which ECM to use is something I was also hoping ya'll could help me with.  I
think I recall seeing a thread not too long ago regarding a "splitter" which
was what got me to thinking about this idea in the first place.  I'm not at
home to look through the older threads to figure out exactly what I'm referring
to though...

Any chance of a stock 88-92 F-Body ECM capable of doing this with a new
program?  The car he's putting the engine in is an original TBI so it would be
helpful if so..Otherwise, we'll obtain a different ECM.

Stephen Cranford
92RS Purple w/White Stripes
86 IROCZ Red w/black hood

http://cranford.home.texas.net