95 vs 96 pcm

Mike Itsmike at lvcm.com
Thu Dec 16 03:48:06 GMT 1999

> I have seen O2 simulators discussed on the F-Body list, but
> have no experience with them. I suspect that 2 O2 simulators
> will cost more than a 95 PCM.
>
> Are you Rear End Ratio and tire size close to the Caprice?
> The transmission is electronically controlled from the VSS
> signal, and if the rear changes very much, it will not shift
> correctly without reprogramming the PCM.
>
> 		Ken

Cant you change tire size and rear ratio with a tech 2? I know my friend did
a tire size change to a chevy truck, not real sure of the year but i think
it was 97 or so, with the tech 2. My truck has in the 350:1 range i think
with 275 60 15's right now. The caprice had 308's not sure of the tire size.

Mike