Dual TBI units

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 16 17:53:36 GMT 1999

Here's an Idea for the fanglers...
A tri-power manifold.
3 TBI units, center is the main and the 2 outer ones are staged (same rate
to both outer ones).
Injectors sized accordingly small since there are 6.
1 ECM running main TBI unit, spark etc.  2nd ECM strictly for fuel control
of the outer 2 TBI units,  TPS feedback off the outer unit with it's own
TPS sensor.
Anything is possible, but is this a viable project?  With the info that is
known about the older TBI ECM's, the code hacks (for those code hackers!)
should be pretty do-able.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!