Dual TBI units

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Dec 18 05:22:20 GMT 1999

There's physical limitations here, methinks.  The offy trip manifold
I've got for sbc is too compact to allow tb's to be mounted on it.

then can you imagine trying to convince ecm 2 that map and rpm
increasing at what it thinks is idle doesn't mean the vehicle's not in
deceleration.  Or trying to map fuel for ecm 1 to lean out during
sudden map decrease because 4 more injectors have come online.  Too
much for my weekends.

Shannen