Help w/ EPROM emulator

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Dec 17 15:27:39 GMT 1999

Call me kinda dumb if you please :0)  But what would it take to make an
emulator on a PC via a serial port or parallel port.  I.e. use a bin file
and have a socket plug into the ECM and get the computer to act like a prom
chip?  I would like to know how the actual EPROM works etc.  I know David C
was working on an emulator project... but have not herd much more from it..
I know Bruce Plecan bought an emulator, but he is not at CSH HQ right now.
So my advice would to ask him when he gets back online either from CSH HQ
remote or CSH HQ base <;0)   look, I made a CSH person !!!

Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260