tbi,port,carb as throttle

jacobss at greatoaks.com jacobss at greatoaks.com
Fri Dec 17 17:19:36 GMT 1999

I would see nothing work with it.  Especially if you wanted to keep a retro
look.  I.E. you have some really period induction system, like a six pack on
a Hemi Cuda, Hilborn, or other mechanical injection.  Even a set of SUs on
some European stuff can look pretty neat.  But of course you are running
something and want EFI - why else would you be on this list.

But as long as you plug the holes - except maybe the idle circuit, remove
the elmusion tubes and the like you can get away with some pretty nice
looking stuff.

I may be doing close to the same thing on a Porsche soon, D-jet is getting
pretty long in the tooth.

Stephen Jacobs