tbi,port,carb as throttle

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Fri Dec 17 17:14:49 GMT 1999

Its interesting that you mention that because in the fuel injection special
edition put out by Hot Rod magazine they have a TPI set up with a TBI
throttle body as the air metering device. I had to do a double take when I
saw it, pretty neat. They removed the regulator and plugged all the holes
like you said. They were able to use the IAC in the stock location.
Edlebrock makes a TBI to TPI for GM trucks that uses the stock TBI after
removing the injectors and regulator. The kit comes with a regulator block
off plate, new intake
and fuel pump. This article was also in the Hot Rod special edition.

Don