off subject

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Fri Dec 17 17:05:45 GMT 1999

The two 5 lead devices are MC 348454-2 they are most likely smart power
drivers that will protect the themselves  even if the injector gets shorted.
The other power transistors are 3 lead devices and there are only one of
each. MJE 2955T ,  MTP 3055A ,  LM2930T,
I just got the manual from Holley on how to hook up the Pro Jection
controller so I can start reverses engineering the unit.