Help w/ EPROM emulator

Eric Aos EOA at spartek.com
Fri Dec 17 18:38:48 GMT 1999

Two limitations I remember from looking at this one before... 64 to
512K, and it requires the whole PROM Image to be redownloaded each time.
can't just twiddle a bit, and update the EPROM while the car is running.

Here's another one that looked interesting.
http://www.concentric.net/~Sanjaya/svt/smartROM.shtml

or...
http://www.hut.fi/~iisakkil/stuff.html
It had the advantage of you specifying the address you wanted to write,
so you could rewrite just one byte at a time.

or.. one for 64K chips, this one seemed more complicated than it needed
to be.
http://www.dontronics.com/emuprom.html