Dual TBI units - How To Handle Twin IAC's?

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Sat Dec 18 03:50:15 GMT 1999

Thanks Shannen & Mike.  I appreciate your input!

If all goes well, this should truly be a high "fun factor" ground vehicle.
Hoping for around 750-800'ish HP at 5000'ish RPM and 800'ish lbft of torque
at 3000'ish RPM.  Of course all of this with pump gas, while passing the
local "sniffer"  test, and under the stock SS hood line.

If the "local" results look okay, then maybe someday a full blown FTP test?
Kinda been playing with this combo for 8+ years.  Have to have something
stimulating to work on, otherwise I'd go insane..................

Walt.