Dual TBI units - another idea - I wanna burn my own chips! - dieselairplanes

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Sat Dec 18 02:23:34 GMT 1999

What flavour of full sized truck are you running this on?  What computer
box?  Your comments regarding the series/parallel injector configurations
are quite valid.  To get better low BPW control you really should
contemplate an external P&H current driver box, to drive each injector
according to the original design intent.  Make sure fuel pressure is
absolutley no more than 12-15psig with the Holley B2 injectors, or else many
problems will arise.

Walt.