Dual TBI units - How To Handle Twin IAC's?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Sat Dec 18 06:57:19 GMT 1999

Regarding #4, Why not allow only ONE IAC to control the air?  I mean I hate
to bring the obvious - but how much more air is needed at itle if saay you
slapped 45 more TBI's on there? the idle air streams would come from
distributed locations - at what cost?

and if you did need a bit more range - the cone will stuff into a slightly
enlarged hole, if need be, is what I'd think..

I hate to sound like I know what I'm doing - I've never done anything like
you are proposing , geeze, thats wild!