Pictures: Dual TBI units

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Dec 18 05:37:29 GMT 1999

See if turbo city has some pictures of this.  Someone there told me
they were running a twin tbi setup on a big block.
Shannen

cranford at texas.net wrote:

> True...But I'm referring to TBI..Throttle Body Injection, not TPI.  I want to
> be able to run two TBI units on a dual quad style manifold, not a port
> injection engine.  Port injection is not an option for this buildup.
>
> Estimated hardware cost is under $300, including the dual quad manifold.
>
> I can't believe this hasn't already been though about and either done
> successfully or deemed impossible...And I SERIOUSLY doubt the collective "you"
> would deem anything impossible judging by what I've seen discussed around here
> over the past 6 months or so since I subbed.
>
> Stephen Cranford
http://www.turbocity.com/EFIDualDtail.htm
Maybe make a phone call, ask if you can get the kit without the ecm
since you have access to bunches of em.  Then you'll know if the ecm
is specially modified.

Shannen