Help w/ EPROM emulator

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Sat Dec 18 15:37:39 GMT 1999

Terry -

Well, I'll start bugging him too.  The comm routines can't be all that
tough, and incorporation it into GMEpro would be a real plus.  I've
interfaced to the LPT port before in process control applications using QB
4.5, and its fairly straightforward, just OUTs & INP statements.

To be perfectly honest, I find myself using Promgrammer the majority of the
time, as the memory locations are stated, and most chippers go by memory
location & contents.  I'd like to develop an interface that would have a
similar format, in that the memory locations & their contents could be
incremented or decremented w/ the press of a key & be updated immediately
in the PROM.  Don't know about your computer, but Promgrammer loads & runs
dog-slow on mine.

This sounds like the unit I need; if necessary, I probably could
disassemble their code to find out what's going on & incorporate it into a
real time tuner prog.

Let me know what develops; I'll keep you posted from this end.

Thanks - Barry - Sy#26