Help w/ EPROM emulator

TK terryk at foothill.net
Sat Dec 18 16:10:45 GMT 1999

Hi Barry:

I've hacked part of it, but he has some pinging going on. It's not just a
port that needs bytes. I'll give him more time first. It would still be cool
to do it that way. There are some int 3's in there for fun. Got to be real
careful.

I've never played with Programmer but that's about the only bad comment I've
heard (speed). The addresses certainly remove any ambiguity on what bytes to
edit.

Programmer is Java, right?

Terry