Help w/ EPROM emulator

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Sat Dec 18 23:36:29 GMT 1999

Terry -

Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat.  Sometimes things are more
complicated than they need to be, code-wise, then again, maybe the
programmer knows a lot more than me (we?)......

Yeah, Promgrammer is in Java, for no earthly reason that I know.  Its a PIA
to get running & 95% of the code probably wouldn't be needed if it were in
VisBasic or, better yet, DOS.  Must be the only language Tomlinson
knows....);}E

So, keep up the good work; I'll probably order the gadget anyhow, as I'd
really like the ability to tune things real time.  If anything shakes out
about the emulator code, please let me know.

Thanks - Barry