W32.NewApt.Worm virus information from Delanet.com

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 20 19:59:52 GMT 1999

I believe this worm is actually ActiveX code embedded in the text of a
message.  Supposedly this is the only one that can actually activate
without an attachment being run.  Norton sent out a blurb about it several
weeks ago.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!