Dataman S4

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at idirect.com
Wed Dec 22 02:44:18 GMT 1999

Lyndon,

You'll like the Dataman S4.  I have an S4 that I've owned for years, and I
find it very handy.  When you mentioned "talking" to the software, did you
mean while editing or emulating, or both?   I'd be interested in any
thoughts you might have.  Also, let me know if you have any luck using the
S4 as an emmulator.  Seems to work on some ECM's/PCM's, but not on others
for some strange reason.  For example,  I could not get it to emulate a
'7060 box, despite numerous conversations with both the London & Florida
Dataman offices.   But yet, has worked fine with the '730 box??

Walt.