Virus info..

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 22 04:37:45 GMT 1999

>searching the archives, I come back with this name: Jared Tschetter.
>He's the only one that has sent email from vermeermfg.com.  Since it
>appears that Dave and I were the only ones hit I would guess that
>we've both talked off list to this fellow.  But I haven't saved any

Now that the genie's out of the bottle, I got it from Jared too. But he got
it from a member of the Fourth Generation F-body list, and the virus slipped
through the cracks there too (they maintain a pretty tight filter, but it
got through to some folks). He emailed me today and told me he's now cleaned
(as am I).

I was kinda surprised and disappointed last night. That virus was the only
one that was found on my computer by Norton (I expected more, since I had
been semi-promiscuous with my computing habits lately).

-Andrew