Learned a few things about '96 and ALDL

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 23 16:09:16 GMT 1999

If you go to the SAE's web site, you can order HS-3000 which is the
complete protocol descriptions, messaging formats etc.  All except the
stuff the manufacturer is allowed to keep proprietary.
OBD-II, in the useage that GM has, is 10.4Kbps VPW data.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!