Who has received Alex Peper's HW?

alexpeper alexpeper at email.msn.com
Fri Dec 24 04:59:32 GMT 1999

There was a rather sudden large demand past month.
This has been less than a part time hobby
for past 5 years due to lack of interest, maybe due to age
of cars.  I discontinued decoding all of the GM factory diagnostics,
and will have spend more time on production.
If there is emergency need I will send ASAP
Alex C. Peper
http://www.obd-2.com