ABsence and Emulator boards

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 26 20:11:26 GMT 1999

Hi all,
I've received the emulator boards friday afternoon UPS, and will be
packaging and mailing as soon as I ensure they are proper (comparing to
artwork I printed out before I sent the order in).  There may be a 2 week
or so delay, as I have to make an emergency trip out of town (Urgent family
matter).
As soon as I return I will get to it and get things out.  I'll send out the
software from the site with all documentation with the boards.
Thanks,
Dave

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!