Few questions with regard to programming 101-Big Picture

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Fri Dec 31 02:53:32 GMT 1999

Well just so happens, gm used the 1227749 in both the syclone (6cyl), and
turbo sunbird (4cyl).  There is a hac/editor (java) available at the syty
site (syty at syty.com) or something similiar to that.  An archives search will
get the URLs, if noone responds with them.  I'm working off of laptop,
without all resources available.
Grumpy