first one!

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Feb 4 18:49:45 GMT 1999

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Now that the ice is broken, I just gotta get in.
>
> Since it might be easiest to nominate, and select at bin to work
> on at this point, anyone got any nominees?.
> Bruce

I have the 93 Z28 A4 code, but I am sure most know that by now.

I figure I will finish it pretty soon (at least the important stuff),
and some other useful stuff.   I am real close to being able to
readjust things (I know where almost everything I want to readjust
is).

And remember alot of the stuff on one ecm is still useable on the
other ecm.  The tables are different, but I am sure GM/delco uses alot
of the same tricks, so knowing the tricks helps since you have a
better idea of what to look for.

				Roger