first one!

jgwynne at mrcday.com jgwynne at mrcday.com
Thu Feb 4 19:05:29 GMT 1999

   In message <019201be506c$38653740$35198fd1 at nacelp>, you write:

| Now that the ice is broken, I just gotta get in.
|
| Since it might be easiest to nominate, and select at bin to work
| on at this point, anyone got any nominees?.
| Bruce

Bruce mentioned the 730... I would like something pre-LT1, V8, and
manual transmission. I'm currently using a 165, but would be willing
to do a 730 swap if we make progress. I have two goals: (a) to be
able to tune my current engine and (b) to "flowchart" how one of these
work.

john