1226864

Teller.John at orbital.com Teller.John at orbital.com
Thu Feb 4 19:11:34 GMT 1999

I snarfed what I could from E Ludis' web page about this ECM, but would
like to start nosing around the code and tables in PROM.  Does anyone have
the rom spitter for this box or at least what format the code in the PROM
should be in for it to be executed so that I can write one?

This ECM is out of a 1985 Buick Somerset with the indestructible 2.5L 4.
Runs even with the compression in two cylinders at 110 psi, one at 140 psi
and one at 167 psi!!!  I am in process of pulling the head to clean out the
carbon deposits...