Beginning at the beginning

Eric Aos EOA at spartek.com
Fri Feb 5 17:25:42 GMT 1999

Hello, my name's Eric. I am addicted to Speed.... oops, wrong board...

This is my first experience with EFI. I have worked as a Machinist,
Welder, and Mechanical Engineer (BSME). And have been around cars since
my brother started putting tools in my crib as a baby. Currently I'm
doing Visual Basic Database Programming. I have been programming since
Junior High (TRS80, with a cassette recorder).

My project is a '67 GTO, that I'm building an IR intake for. It looks
like a Hilborn or Kinsler intake, the patterns are almost done, and
should be going to the caster this month. I plan on using a 730, or
possibly a 749 ECU for control (never know when a turbo might show up),
though I'm still open for suggestion.