Intro

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 clive at problem.tantech.com
Fri Feb 5 18:10:35 GMT 1999

My background:

Born 1960
Residence Toronto Canada

I have been working on cars since 1973 when I helped the neigbour prepare
and repair his competition dune buggy. I have done most of my own repairs
on my vehicles since I started driving. I have worked in the performance
automotive business before. I have experience with everything from stock
econocars, tube chassis dragsters, exotic foreign cars (Lotus, Porsche,
Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar) up to Formula 1600s, 2000s and Formula Fords,
Can Am and Trans Am vehicles. I have also acted as a technical inspector
for various car clubs at Mosport and London Motorsports Park. I also assist
with the management of the Tall Pines Rally which is part of the professional
world level competition rallysport series. I am currently involved in the
design of an extreme off road competition buggy for high speed desert racing,
the design of several components for an off road trail vehicle capable of mud
and swamp travel, and rock crawling, as well as a fuel injection system for
retrofit to older vehicles. I also have formal training in nuclear physics
and engineering as well as industrial mechanics.

I participate in many automotive forums and lists on the net, and currently
average 2-3000 emails a week in my inbox, and about 1-200 outgoing.

Occasionally I get time to sleep.

Clive

Clive Apps                 Project Manager                Techno-Logicals
Your offsite IT department.  Supplying high quality, high reliability,
reasonably priced computer equipment and service to home and corporate markets.
416 510 0020                fax 444 4506              clive at problem.tantech.com