Beginning at the beginning

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Fri Feb 5 17:08:18 GMT 1999

my history:
 In grade school ( gr7-8) i did tv and sterio repair
 In highschool I did auto mechanics and worked at a
  tv-sterio repair shop
 I then became a mechanic at a bmw, saab, subaru dealer
  ( we were also servicing dealer for Jag and other makes)
 I had to change carrer after a car accident and went with
  programming ( did a three year course in 2)
 Got a job in programming ( custom engineering group)
  i do mainly startup code and demos. most of my work is
  in assembly( masm style but shifting to at&t)
 As a mechanic my work was mostly electrical -> efi

 There are a few other jobs in the list ( commercial diver,
  boat builder, appliance repair, welder ...

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8