Intro

green green at nlenx.com
Sun Feb 7 19:43:53 GMT 1999

|> One thing I have always wanted to do, is to make the 7148 ecm
|>programmable, kinda like a DFI. I do feel that the stock GN computer is
|>capable of much more than people give it credit for. The biggest problem
|>for me, is making changes to the program at the drag strip and the slow
|>data stream for data logging. I am also looking at making a 7749 (syty)
|>ECM work in a GN. I don't know if this really is a good move, but the
|>lack of a MAF sensor and a faster data stream, makes it attractive to
|>me. I would need it to work off of a 3 bar sensor too, since I would
|>like to crank about 30 lbs of boost through this 6 cyl motor some day.
|
|Hi Dan,
|Good to see you here!
|Just a quick note to let you know the Syty folks have been making 3 bar MAP
|chips for some time now... I think they have the code on their page even...
|www.syty.org.

I was the one that kinda worked out the 3 bar chips for the syty's....i
don't think we have the code posted yet, though i've been working on it
...slowly (i'm not good at code).  We're probably going to be offering some
3 bar chip products soon to the syty list...the major one being a 16 in 1
multichip with display (displays what chip designation you are on, boost
level and timing level).

I'll offer my *limited* capabilities to the list's cause  ;-)

I thought a few of you guys were working on a sequential speed density ecm
to adapt to the buicks?
sequential and DIS on a syty...ahh, that would be nice...

Brian Green
Syclone 160
STG Racing