LT1 Prom editor project!

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Mon Feb 8 20:42:42 GMT 1999

Larry,
	Using the editor will require you to socket the PCM. I have
done that to mine. I have looked at the 6M and A4 Proms. The
code is the same. The data is different.

	As far as an extra PCM. I would love to set up a test bench
to test the changes. I really need the PCM connectors for
the 94-96 PCM. A spare PCM would always help, but as I
stated I will have to open it up and put sockets for the
Flash memory chips.

		Ken