intro

rauscher at icst.com rauscher at icst.com
Wed Feb 10 15:38:05 GMT 1999

Fellow EFI'ers, being that this is a new list, and I
never intro'd myself in the DYI list, I'll do it now.

I make my living doing software development, mostly
in assembler, C and C++. This is mostly in the PC
and Sun environment; OS/2, DOS, NT, Solaris, drivers
and other such stuff.

Took Computer Engineering in college, with an emphasis
in software. Learned analog electronics on my own.

Current EFI project is putting a '747 based TBI system
on a '67 Firebird. I'm spoiled by my daily driver's
'drivability'. Once this is done, my brother wants
to put a TPI system on his '68 Camaro.

This project has slowed down a little, due to a non-
heated garage. Besides, SWMBO has stuff inside the
house that needs being done (paint/plaster/plumbing/
electrical, etc, etc, etc...)

Since I work with software all day, I've been trying
to contribute to the list in the hardware area. Hence
the stepdriver and pwm stuff. I'll probably have other
goodies developed once I get my DyiEfi project going.

BobR