EPROM emulator

jgwynne at mrcday.com jgwynne at mrcday.com
Thu Feb 11 16:05:18 GMT 1999

   In message <36C2FC08.7C21A851 at mindspring.com>, you write:

| Sounds good to me, too. I take it that the above design would be better
| than this one:
|
| http://www.ldti.com/e46emu.htm
|
| Need any help, or do you already have a design/software? As previously
| mentioned, I'm a decent hack with the parallel port and C...
|
| -Andrew

I just took a quick look... it doesn't look to me like it will
synchronously roll two banks in and out. I don't want to stop the
engine... I want to do it in real time.

YES!!! I need help!!! :). we need someone to lay the board out... I
don't have those tools where I work now :(. The smallest processors I
have are 68hc811's... are there any PIC users here? I really would like
to do this through RS232... that avoids the linux/dos/etc issues... it
will work with most anything then.

john

                                John S Gwynne, PhD.
Mission Research Corporation    Email: jgwynne at mrcday.com
3975 Research Blvd              Tel: (937) 429-9261
Dayton Ohio 45430-2625          Fax: (937) 429-2625