EPROM emulator

Stuart Bunning stuart at kenelec.com.au
Fri Feb 12 00:43:59 GMT 1999

My VISA CARD number is 4557 1254 5643 1234 yeeh right

Count me in.. I am willing to help in any way.
I am qualified EE although now doing a sales job.
so throw circuits my way for second opinion if needed.
I havn't done any pic programming but for the people out there
using a pic or small micro will keep the component count down..

At 10:01 AM 11/2/99 -0600, you wrote:

>jsg at donet.com wrote:
>>
>> Do we have enough interest to layout a board that will allow use to
>> emulator the EPROM in several ECMs? This could be a group buy much
>> like the boards on the efi332 project. I see something that would
>> allow us to switch between an EPROM/RAM and RAM (2 banks) with a small
>> processor connected to a laptop by RS232. We could, in real time,
>> alter the tuning data. Example: with the engine running roll in the
>> EPROM (synchronously), write to the RAM, then roll the RAM back
>> in. Cost would be on the order of $50 or less. Comments?
>>
>> john
>
>Like Bruce said, where do I send my check?
>
>--steve

Stuart
Australia
1 * 1988 VN Commodore Buick 3.8l V6 (Aussie GM Vehicle 808)
1 * 1976 Chrysler Charger 4.3l Hemi 6 with DELCO P4 808
1 * Bench ECU for testing and playing 808

Email: stuart at kenelec.com.au