8192 protocol command list and disassembly

Mike Pitts mpitts at emi.net
Fri Feb 12 01:56:03 GMT 1999

>GM code is written in ModulaGM and compiled w/optimizer.  let's
>use C or ADA.

For how long have they been using this?  The most recent code
I've seen is from 1993.  I did see something mentioned about
Gm using Modula once, but it was for either a 16-bit or 32-bit
micro.  My PCM uses an HC11.

I would think compiled code would show the use of  library routines.
With the exceptions of the standard interpolating routines (which
are almost identical to those found on the 6801 based C3 from
1986), I don't see any lib routines in the micro code from my PCM.

If the stuff I have really was written in Modula, it should be a simple
matter to decompile it back into Modula code, which would be much
easier to read than disassembly.

But then, I don't know squat about software.  8-)

-Mike