CRYOGENICS PUMP?

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 03:40:19 GMT 1999

Hi,
    A buddy of mine was working at NOS at the time he told me that they sell
these at cost so dealers could provide a service to their customers....I don't
know this to be true for sure, soooooo if you find something cheap to replace
my transfer staion I would love to hear about it...
-Carl Summers

In a message dated 2/12/99 7:29:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,