CRYOGENICS PUMP?

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Mon Feb 15 14:18:04 GMT 1999

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 WATCHmeDRV at aol.com wrote:

> Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 22:25:31 EST
> From: WATCHmeDRV at aol.com
> To: gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu, diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject: Re: CRYOGENICS PUMP?
>
> In a message dated 2/12/99 4:28:47 AM Eastern Standard Time, james at brc.ubc.ca
> writes:
>
> << I've never seen such a pump.  Liquid N2 is delivered in a pressurized
>  container (like propane).  We just open a valve and pour it out of the hose
>  into the container we need it in.  It lasts for a surprisingly long time
>  before evaporating.  What's your application?
>  HTH
>  jw

propane is pumped, why not try to get a liquid propane pump. in most
parts of ontario you can find propane filling stations for cars and trucks
there is a small pump with what looks like a 1/4 hp electric motor

hope this helps

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terrence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8