Dave, need a favor

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Sat Feb 13 15:01:47 GMT 1999

"David A. Cooley" wrote:

> Hi Mike,
> I think it's on the DIY_EFI ftp site... If not, let me know and I'll find
> it and send it.
> (haven't played with it in a while, so I need to search my drive!)

GCAR started me off on my quest ;) I put it on my web page a long time
ago. See http://www.mindspring.com/~amattei/aldl.htm - and download the
self extracting executable. Has the schematic, program, and source code
in there. Be warned, there's a bug, that I have a fix for, but haven't
put it on the web page. I made a new .exe for Bruce the other night with
the bug "fix". (The "bug" is that GCAR won't display / store the value
0xFF). That throws off checksums, etc... (if you're checking).

Cheers!

-Andrew