hyper 7148

Tom Hussey thussey at idirect.com
Sun Feb 14 12:10:31 GMT 1999

Hi,

This is a windows app. Run it and select which port you have connected
your interface to. At that point it gives you a "magic number". That is
just an internal thing that scales delays based on how fast your
processor in the PC is.

Once the app is running you can send commands to your ecm. I coppied the
original email for you to look at. If you want a dump of your ecm (This
version justs dumps the "F4" part of the ecm or event side. If you want
a dump, just select log from the menu and then hit <F5> that functon key
starts the download. When complete (long time for me) the file is saved
in the log. From there disassembly (I wrote one of those as well) and
then the 10^6 hours of commenting and figuring out what the 'hc11 is
thinking about.

Do you have an interface? NO...I have a schematic, but it only works
with my code. This is because I power the interface with the spare RS232
control lines. That is a bit un-conventional, but works well for me
because I don't need any power conditioning to save my ecm from spikes!

Let me know if you need any small changes in the code to dump other
things or ??

Cheers,
Tom